Monday, March 3, 2008

Here goes...

I love to eat. I think about food, talk about food, and take pictures of my food. I make the people around me hungry. The reason I'm writing here is I've realized I don't have the ability to talk about food the way I would like. I lack vocabulary and perception. I am an adventurous eater and I think I know what tastes good but I'm not very good at explaining why. My hope is that writing about what I eat will help me learn how to verbalize my dining experiences and maybe even make eating more pleasurable. 

2 comments:

KL said...

I'll say you have good taste. the cool thing about these blogs is that no one reads em. so you strictly are doing it for personal betterment in the writing department. yep. sure.

Emily C. said...

Thanks hon, appreciate the comment!